LOL or WTF? Ted Cruz for President Coming June 2015?
Why on earth would somebody who has done all of this...
- Ted Cruz Creates Worst Congress Ever
- Backlog of Immigration Cases Fueled by Republicans
- Cornyn and Cruz Rally to Defeat Minimum Wage
- Ted Cruz Wants to Keep Texas the Worst Place in Country for Health Care Coverage
- Ted Cruz Praises Racist Jesse Helms
- Joe Scarborough Blasts Ted Cruz: ‘Willfully Ignorant,’ ‘Condescending,’ ‘Playing To Illiterates’
...think he is qualified to be president?
"I think it is likely that we will see the field form between January and June of next year," Sen. Cruz told a crowd gathered Saturday for The Texas Tribune Festival in Austin.
“The book, still untitled and unwritten, will be part memoir and part Cruz’s view of how to get Washington to work again as well as his vision of the future for the country. The 43-year-old has quite a story to tell, being the first Hispanic to serve as Texas solicitor general and as Texas’ senator,” Examiner columnist Paul Bedard reports today.
Just a reminder that there will be a lot of work for progressives to do, even after the November 2014 election.